Total price of collection and extras booked (including non-refundable £500 deposit)
1. The acceptance of the booking outlined above, once completed, is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. The price of the wedding collection is guaranteed at the time of booking to the bride and groom provided that full payment is made two months prior to the wedding date.
3. A non-returnable deposit of £500 is required to be settled within 3 working days on the placement of the booking and signing of this agreement.
4. The balance outstanding on the total price will be paid two months prior to the date of the wedding.
5. The client shall make provision with the venue or caterer to provide the photographer with a hot meal during the wedding breakfast. This is not usually taken with your guests as the photographer has important duties to perform during this period. Where coverage has been agreed to include an assistant or second photographer, the same conditions apply for this individual.
6. The photographer will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. Prior to or during the event, the bride and groom may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the photographer.
7. Colour photography is undertaken within the technical limitations of the photographic process and it may not be possible to reproduce certain colours over the whole range of colours within the subject. Prints made at different times may be variable in colour balance. Please note that some fabrics such as two-tone taffeta/satin react differently in some lighting conditions and can cause the colour of the dresses to change, giving incorrect colour beyond the photographer's control. It is advisable therefore not to choose this kind of fabric. Colour treatments / black and white conversions constitute the extent of the post-production that will be undertaken. Whilst minor blemishes may be removed from photos at The Photographer(s)’s discretion, no alteration of the subject matter of photos or any more advanced image manipulation will be undertaken.
8. Cancellation less than 12 weeks before the date of the wedding will require payment in full. All cancellations must be in writing. The cancellation conditions above will apply for postponed weddings if the photographer is not able to re-schedule for the new date and time. The fee for postponed weddings is subject to change.
9. Although the photographer and his appointed agents shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of their duties it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.
10. In the unlikely event that the photographer is unable to complete the coverage due to unforeseen circumstances, the photographer reserves the right to appoint another photographer to attend on his behalf to undertake the photography.
11. If any conditions arise which are interfering with proper photographing procedures, the photographer will make reasonable effort to proceed. If such interference continues then it is within the photographer’s discretion to cease work.
12. It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Luke Hayden Photography. Where a USB stick of photographs has been provided to the bride and groom as part of their wedding collection, these photographs may be printed, and displayed online, for personal but not commercial use.
13. The copyright of all photographs is owned by Luke Hayden Photography. We give permission to Luke Hayden photography to use any image of our wedding for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Luke Hayden Photography.
14. Luke Hayden Photography is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications educational DVDs, websites and/or display purposes.
15. Luke Hayden Photography shall be the sole professional photographer capturing still images at the wedding. If a videographer has been booked the client shall inform Luke Hayden Photography prior to the wedding.
16. All orders for albums, reprints, products and enlargements must be paid for at the time of ordering.
17. Where the chosen collection includes an engagement session, this may not be substituted for other products of services. All engagement sessions shall take place within a 50 mile driving distance from Stansted Airport unless otherwise agreed and additional expenses are paid. Engagement sessions shall only take place Monday to Thursday inclusive.
18. Luke Hayden Photography is not responsible for goods not picked up beyond 6 months after completion.
19. One round of changes may be made to an album design at no extra cost. Any further changes will be charged at the normal rate of £20 per hour.
20. PROVISION OF IMAGES, DIGITAL NEGATIVES // Luke Hayden Photography will provide a collection of edited images to the client(s) in a private online viewing gallery and on a USB drive. The images will be provided as high-resolution JPEG files. No guarantee will be made on the total number of images to be provided. The images provided will be deemed the full and final collection and under no circumstances will RAW files ever be released. Luke Hayden Photography will digitally archive and store your images for a period of 12 months after your wedding date.