Total price of collection and extras booked (including non-refundable £100 deposit)
1. The coverage shall include a combination of candid and posed portraits.
2. Prior to or during the shoot, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer.
3. The Photographer will be under no obligation to display the images while the shoot is still underway.
4. High resolution digital images will be supplied to the client no later that 6 weeks after the date of the photo shoot.
5. Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the date of the photo shoot will require payment in full. All cancellations must be in writing.
6. The acceptance of the booking outlined above, once completed, is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
7. A non-returnable deposit of £100 is required to be settled within 3 working days on the placement of the booking and signing of this agreement.
8. The balance outstanding on the total price will be paid 3 weeks prior to the date of the shoot.
9. Colour photography is undertaken within the technical limitations of the photographic process and it may not be possible to reproduce certain colours over the whole range of colours within the subject. Prints made at different times may be variable in colour balance. Please note that some fabrics such as two-tone taffeta/satin react differently in some lighting conditions and can cause the colour of the dresses to change, giving incorrect colour beyond the photographer's control. It is advisable therefore not to choose this kind of fabric. There is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
10. Although the photographer and his appointed agents shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of their duties it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.
11. In the unlikely event that the photographer is unable to complete the coverage due to unforeseen circumstances, the photographer reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot to a later date to be agreed with the Client.
12. If any conditions arise which are interfering with proper photographing procedures, the photographer will make reasonable effort to proceed. If such interference continues then it is within the photographer’s discretion to cease work.
13. It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Luke Hayden Photography. Where an online gallery of photographs will been provided to the client, these photographs may be printed, and displayed online, for personal but not commercial use.
14. The copyright of all photographs is owned by Luke Hayden Photography. The client gives permission to Luke Hayden Photography to use any image from the shoot for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Luke Hayden Photography.
15. Luke Hayden Photography is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications educational DVDs, websites and/or display purposes.
16. All orders for albums, reprints, products and enlargements must be paid for at the time of ordering.
17. The shoot shall take place within a 50 mile driving distance from Stansted airport unless otherwise agreed and additional expenses are paid.
18. After 2 years from the date of your shoot Luke Hayden Photography will no longer be responsible for the storage of your image files.